The headquarters hotel for the Joint ITE/CITE 2017 Annual Meeting and Exhibit is the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, located at 123 Queen Street West in Toronto, ONT, Canada. The technical program will be held in this hotel. Why should you stay at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel? Check out these 7 benefits of doing so!
Specially Negotiated ITE Group Rate: CAD$258/US$196 (please note: the US rate is based on the prevailing exchange rate and may fluctuate.) These rates are exclusive of applicable taxes.
A limited number of government rate rooms have also been reserved at the prevailing government rate.
Registration Discount: ITE is offering a $100 discount off published registration rates for individuals who book in the ITE group block at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel.
To receive this discount:
- Make your reservation at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel in the ITE group block (your reservation must be in the ITE group block to receive this discount.)
- The confirmation number you receive upon making your hotel reservation will be the code you use during the registration process to receive the discount. Please make sure to retain it.
- Choose the registration type that indicates host hotel reservation. During the registration process, you will be prompted to enter in your confirmation code.
If you have any questions, please contact Sallie Dollins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: The deadline for making your hotel reservations at this special group rate is June 16.
Note: It has come to our attention that many of our affiliated exhibiting companies may be contacted by third party vendors claiming to be the official housing representative. Please be aware that no company has been authorized by CITE or ITE to act in this capacity and they are not officially representing either organization or this event. Booking rooms through unofficial vendors will be outside of the official ITE group blocks and will not be protected by existing ITE contracts.
- Networking. Most attendees will stay at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel meaning you never know who you will meet in the lobby or hotel restaurant. It’s easy to hang out, meet new people, and make new contacts if you are “where the action is.”
- Proximity. Need to take a break? Place a quick, private phone call? Forget your badge? You are just a short elevator ride away from your room.
- Immersion. Staying at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel creates a greater sense of inclusion in the activities taking place during the conference.
- Avoid the Fear of Missing Out. Don’t miss out on a spontaneous post-session networking opportunity because you have left for your hotel room elsewhere.
- Keep the ITE Annual Meeting and Exhibit Affordable. A great deal of work goes into finding not only the right location for an ITE Annual Meeting and Exhibit but the right hotel. One of the considerations are the discounts ITE receives on meeting room rentals, A/V services, and food and beverage. These savings are what help determine the registration rates for the conference. In exchange for these discounts, hotels will require that ITE guarantee a certain number of room nights. If we are not able to meet this guarantee, it means ITE is responsible for covering the cost of the unsold rooms.
- Shrug off Traffic and Inclement Weather. You don’t have to worry about a sudden rainstorm or figuring out how to negotiate around traffic jam.
- Convenience. The hotel is conveniently connected to the financial and entertainment districts by PATH, a 16-mile underground network of shops and services.
- Group rates are available three days prior and three days post meeting dates (July 26-30 and August 3-6, respectively), subject to availability.
- A deposit equal to one night’s stay is required to hold each guest’s reservation. Full refund of this deposit will be given to cancellations received until 14 days prior to arrival. For cancellations received within 14 days of arrive, the deposit is non-refundable.
- You will be required to provide photo ID upon arrival at the reservation desk. If you have reserved a government rate room, a government photo ID will be required.
Reserving Your Room